Whilst we will always tailor our approach to the specific needs of the client, there are a number of key principles that underpin how we go about the complex task of promoting safe behaviours. These include:
- Fully understanding the causation factors underpinning the behaviour
- Reviewing the scientific literature to analyse what has and has not been successful in the past
- Identify and using behavioural models to inform the development of the behavioural change process
- Incorporating into the intervention a wide range of appropriate behavioural change techniques
- Evaluate the outcomes so that the intervention can be further developed.